Greek Potato Salad
Ditch the mayo-based potato salad and whip up a batch of this light and summery version instead.
- 3 1/2 pounds Yukon Potatoes
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 ounces red wine vinegar
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Put potatoes in a large pot of salted water (enough to cover) and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium simmer and cook until just tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- When potatoes are cool, quarter and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- In a mixing bowl, combine potatoes with remaining ingredients and toss well. Chill and serve.
- Recipe provided by Yalla Mediterranean in California
- Photo credit: Yalla Mediterranean