Green Citrus Smoothie
This light and frothy drink takes on the consistency of juice without losing beneficial fiber from the fruits and veggies. You'll also get a dose of antioxidants from spinach and grapes, vitamin C from citrus, digestive aid from ginger, and metabolism-boosting benefits from cayenne pepper. All combined, these clean, green ingredients make one delicious treat.
- 20 - 30 green grapes
- 1 orange, peeled
- 2 - 3 cups raw spinach
- 2 thin slices lime, 1 with zest
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut water or regular water
- 1/2-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- Ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Recipe provided by GiadaWeekly.com
Per serving: 175 kcal cal., 0 g fat) (88 mg sodium, 7 g fiber, 31 g sugar, 3 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet