Grilled Chicken with Grapefruit Clementine Marinade
- 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Drink
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, flattened slightly (about 1/2 inch)
- 2 large Clementines, peeled and sectioned
- Combine first 7 ingredients in 2-cup glass measuring cup. Whisk until blended.
- Place dressing in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; place remaining marinade in 1-quart saucepan. Preheat grill for direct medium-high heat.
- Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, 11 to 12 minutes or until browned and tender and internal temperature of chicken is 165 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a boil over medium high heat. Boil 10 to 12 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat; stir in Clementine sections. Serve grilled chicken breasts with Clementine sauce spooned on top.
Per serving: 276 kcal cal., 10 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 252 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 21 g sugar, 25 g pro., 24 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet