Grilled Green Beans with Miso Dressing and Almonds
- 1 pound green beans, stem ends trimmed
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white (shiro) miso
- 2 teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced raw almonds
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. On a large sheet of heavy-duty foil, toss the green beans with 2 teaspoons oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Spread the green beans in an even layer, bring up the sides of the foil, and fold the packet to seal it closed.
- Place packet on grill; cook until green beans are charred and crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the miso, vinegar, mustard, sugar, and a small pinch of salt.
- Transfer the green beans to a serving platter and drizzle with the miso dressing. Top with almonds and serve.
Per serving: 62 kcal cal., 3 g fat (0.4 g sat. fat), 176 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet