Grilled Melon Salad With Mint
- 1/2 small ripe but firm orange melon (like cantaloupe, Charentais, or Hami), seeded
- 1/2 small ripe but firm honeydew, seeded
- 1/4 small seedless watermelon
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, lightly toasted
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat a grill to medium high. Cut orange melon and honeydew into 4 wedges each and remove rinds. Cut watermelon crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices and remove rinds. Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil all over melon and rub to coat.
- Grill melon for 4 minutes per side or until grill marks appear. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into 1-inch pieces. Arrange melon on four plates; scatter mint, tarragon, and pine nuts on top; drizzle with remaining 4 teaspoons oil; and sprinkle with salt.
- You can grill almost any fruit, including pineapple, peaches, pears, and bananas.
Per serving: 170 kcal cal., 8 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 172 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 3 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet