Grilled Swordfish with Peach and Black Bean Salsa
- 2 peaches or nectarines, pitted, diced into 1/2-inch pieces (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 red pepper, diced (1/2 cup)
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup mixture of cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 pound swordfish fillets
- Juice of 1 lime, divided
- Preheat grill or grill pan. In a medium bowl, toss the first nine ingredients with half of the lime juice. Set the salsa aside.
- Drizzle the remaining juice over the fish. Grill for 6-8 minutes, until done, turning halfway through. Serve with salsa.
Per serving: 337 kcal cal., 6 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 40 g carb., 11 g fiber, 11 g sugar, 33 g pro., 51 mg calcium, 4 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet