- Cooking spray
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- 12 asparagus spears
- 1 small eggplant, cut in quarters lengthwise
- 1 zucchini, cut in quarters lengthwise
- 1 yellow squash, cut in quarters lengthwise
- 6 plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup fat-free or lowfat Italian or ranch dressing
- Spray a grill with cooking spray and preheat it.
- Brush vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle them evenly with pepper and salt. Place bell peppers on the grill; cook for 5 minutes, turning as needed. Continue to cook, turning, as you add remaining vegetables in the following order.
- Add the eggplant and grill 3 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and grill 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and yellow squash and grill 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and grill 3 minutes, or until all vegetables are tender.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
- Nutritional information is based on using low-fat Italian dressing.
Per serving: 188 kcal cal., 9 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 433 mg sodium, 9 g fiber, 12 g sugar, 6 g pro., 62 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet