Harissa-Roasted Veggie and Ricotta Lasagna
- 6 fingerling potatoes, very thinly sliced (1/8 inch thick)
- 1 purple sweet potato, very thinly sliced (1/8 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 peeled baby carrots, halved
- 2 purple radishes, halved
- 2 tablespoons harissa
- 2 cups ricotta
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs, such as chives, parsley, or tarragon
- 1 bunch baby red mustard greens or baby kale, for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss fingerlings and sweet potato with olive oil. In a grill or saute pan over high heat, char tomatoes; remove from pan. Add fingerlings, sweet potato, carrots, and radishes to pan and cook for 2 minutes, flipping half- way through. When cool, toss vegetables with harissa to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta with herbs. In a ring mold or a short can with both ends removed, place a layer of potatoes. Add a thin layer of cheese, followed by a layer of sweet potato. Continue until ring mold is full or you've used a quarter of the ingredients. Remove mold and repeat three more times.
- Top lasagnas with remaining vegetables. Garnish with greens.
- Recipe provided by Chef Eduard Frauneder, Edi & the Wolf in New York City
- Photo credit: Claire Benoist
Per serving: 365 kcal cal., 19 g fat (10.6 g sat. fat), 33 g carb., 5 g fiber, 17 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet