Healthy Hash and Eggs
Looking for a breakfast that will keep you satisfied? Fuel up with our hash and eggs made healthier with turkey pastrami and just a touch of oil.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 medium uncooked Yukon gold potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced uncooked onions
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced water-packed roasted red pepprs
- 1/3 pound turkey pastrami, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon table salt or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced rosemary or thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9- X 13-inch oven-proof dish or pan with cooking spray.
- Set a medium pan of water to boil over high heat. Parboil potatoes just until fork tender, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Combine potatoes, onions, roasted peppers, pastrami, tomatoes, salt, black pepper, and rosemary (or thyme) in prepared dish; toss with oil. Bake to desired doneness, rotating dish once or twice during cooking, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat; cook eggs sunny side up.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 348 kcal cal., 11 g fat (2.5 g sat. fat), 50 g carb., 6 g fiber, 11 g sugar, 17 g pro., 15 mg calcium. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet