Heirloom Tomato and Watermelon Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ripe heirloom tomatoes (1 pound), cored and cut into wedges
- 1/4 baby seedless watermelon (1 1/2 pounds), rind removed, halved lengthwise, and sliced
- 1 tablespoon very thinly sliced shallot
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup broken plain pita chips
- Whisk the oil, vinegar, honey, and a pinch each of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Arrange the tomatoes and watermelon on a serving platter. Season with salt and pepper, then drizzle with the dressing.
- Scatter the shallot and goat cheese on top. Right before serving, top with pita chips.
Per serving: 146 kcal cal., 8 g fat (2.6 g sat. fat), 158 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 4 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet