Easy-to-prepare salmon is a great way to introduce more fish into your diet.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Savory All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix butter, lemon juice, seasoning, and sea salt in small bowl until well blended.
- Place fish on a foil-lined baking pan and brush with butter mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Per serving: 289 kcal cal., 21 g fat (7 g sat. fat), 146 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 23 g pro., 12 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet