Herb-Roasted Chicken with Vegetables
With minimal preparation, you can have a savory dinner of oven-roasted chicken and vegetables.
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken parts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Savory All Purpose Seasoning, divided
- 4 cups assorted cut-up vegetables, such as potatoes and carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in shallow roasting pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon seasoning.
- Toss vegetables in large bowl with remaining 1 tablespoon each oil and seasoning. Arrange vegetables around chicken. Bake 1 1/4 hours or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Per serving: 294 kcal cal., 19 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 9 g carb., 2 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 20 g pro., 26 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet