Ice Cream Sandwiches
Keep cool on a hot summer's day with this sweet treat.
- 1/3 cup Grape-Nuts cereal
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened nonfat ice cream (your favorite flavor)
- 4 graham crackers, broken into 8 squares
- In a small bowl, combine Grape-Nuts and chocolate chips; set aside. Spread ice cream over 4 graham-cracker squares; top with remaining squares. Roll sides in Grape-Nuts mixture; freeze.
Per serving: 375 kcal cal., 6 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 371 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 23 g sugar, 9 g pro., 164 mg calcium, 9 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet