Rhubarb is loaded with antioxidants that work to help keep your cells healthy.
- 2/3 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked pink beets
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Place rhubarb, beets, celery, strawberries, ginger, and honey in a blender. Pulse until mixed, then blend on high speed.
- With the blender running, pour in pomegranate juice and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Recipe by Shaun Acosta, the executive chef of the Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
Per serving: 155 kcal cal., 0.5 g fat (0.1 g sat. fat), 39 g carb., 4 g fiber, 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet