Individual Spicy Greek Layered Dips
Here's a fabulous option for entertaining - everyone gets their own dip so it's portion-controlled and there's no risk of double-dipping!
- 1 cup tzatziki sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 1 cup roasted red peppers (packed in water), chopped
- 12 tablespoons spicy or regular hummus
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 10 large Kalamata olive, chopped
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- In a small bowl, combine tzatziki with garlic.
- Line up eight 9-oz plastic cups (or small glass cups or bowls). In each cup, layer 2 tablespoons tzatziki mixture, 2 tablespoons onion, 2 tablespoons pepper, 1 1/2 tablespoons hummus, 2 tablespoons cucumber, 2 tablespoons tomato, 1 tablespoon olives and 1/2 tablespoon feta; garnish with mint. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *It's easiest to fill the cups assembly line-style, one ingredient at a time. Just rinse your measuring spoon in hot water between ingredients. The dips can be assembled the morning of the party, just cover with plastic wrap and chill before serving. Serve with baked chips and/or fresh vegetables for dipping.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 104 kcal cal., 5 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 340 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 31 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet