Kale Burrito Bowl
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken breast (approximately 6 ounces)
- Garlic salt
- Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 6 kale leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Sea salt
- Salsa, for serving (optional)
- Guacamole, for serving (optional)
- Bring quinoa and 2 cups water to a boil. Cover and cook until all water has evaporated, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into a pan. Add chicken and saute about 5 minutes until cooked through. Season to taste with garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into a separate pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and kale. Saute for approximately 5 minutes.
- Combine Greek yogurt, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and sea salt to taste in a bowl until well blended.
- Place quinoa in a separate bowl. Add vegetable mixture, chicken, garlic yogurt sauce, and salsa and guacamole, if desired.
- Recipe provided by AFabLife.com
Per serving: 394 kcal cal., 20 g fat (6.5 g sat. fat), 86 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 20 g pro., 133 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet