Katie Brown's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
You'll never believe Katie Brown's chocolate chip cookie recipe creates such delicious sugar-free cookies.
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, Splenda®, and vanilla together in a medium mixing bowl until well blended and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape sides of bowl. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place level tablespoons of cookie dough on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Nutritional information is based on a serving size of 1 cookie.
Per serving: 92 kcal cal., 5 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 11 g carb., 0 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 1 g pro., 8 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet