Kiwi Sunrise Smoothie Bowl
- 2 kiwifruit, 1 peeled and blended; 1 sliced into 1/4 inch chunks for topping
- 1 large banana, chopped, frozen
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons granola
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- 2 tablespoons nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon fruit out.
- Reserve 1 kiwifruit, chopped into 1/4 inch chunks for topping.
- Add 1 kiwifruit, banana, orange juice, yogurt, and chia seeds to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth (the mixture will be thick).
- Per serving bowl, place half mixture at the bottom of bowl, add 2 tablespoons granola, 1 tablespoon each of toasted coconut, nuts, and mint.
- Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
- Recipe provided by Rebecca Scritchfield, R.D.
Per serving: 320 kcal cal., 13 g fat (4.5 g sat. fat), 45 g carb., 11 g fiber, 12 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet