Low-Calorie Glow Bliss Balls
These delicious, addictive snacks are rich in vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, antioxidants, protein, essential fatty acids, prebiotics and probiotics. Incorporate GLOW Inner Beauty Powder into Bliss Balls for a super nutritious, high protein snack. These are perfect to satiate afternoon or mid-morning sweet cravings - plus, they nourish, moisturize, and protect the body and skin from the inside out.
- 7 ounces raw almonds or almond meal
- 9 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 3/4 cup Glow inner beauty powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 7 tablespoons water
- Chia seeds
- Desiccated coconut
- Blend almonds in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Empty mix into a bowl and shape into round balls (between a ten and twenty cent piece).
- Dip in chia seeds and dessicated coconut.
- Recipe provided by Carla Oates, found of The Beauty Chef
Per serving: 137 kcal cal., 9 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 9 g carb., 3 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 7 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet