Mango Chia Popsicles
Fruit and chia seeds are both high in fiber, making these yummy pops from Jelly Toast a super-filling snack. And since they have no added sugar, you can indulge guilt-free.
- 3 cups chopped mango
- 1 10 ounce can coconut water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut water
- Place mango and coconut water into blender and blend until smooth. Stir in chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into 10 3-ounce popsicle molds and place a wooden stick into each (or follow the directions of your popsicle mold). Freeze until frozen, at least 6 hours.
- Recipe provided by Jelly Toast.