This light and refreshing fruity dessert tastes like the tropics.
- 1 mango
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 7 ounces condensed milk
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 pint strawberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut flakes, toasted lightly
- Peel and cut the mangos to obtain as much flesh as possible. In a blender (not in food processor) blend mangos, evaporated milk, condensed milk, and lime juice for 2 minutes until very smooth. Pour into serving glasses and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Slice strawberries and place on top of the mango cream. Top with lightly toasted coconut flakes.
- Reprinted with permission from Rosa Mexicano
- Photo credit: Rosa Mexicano