Mediterranean Herb Shrimp with Penne
This one-dish pasta meal is seasoned to perfection.
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups fresh or frozen small broccoli florets
- 1 cup fat free half-and-half
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cheese (1/3 less fat than cream cheese), cubed
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Mediterranean Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- Grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding shrimp and broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, bring half-and-half to simmer in small saucepan on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cream cheese, Seasoning and sea salt; whisk until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended.
- Place pasta, shrimp and broccoli in serving bowl. Add sauce; toss gently to coat well. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Nutritional information does not include optional grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese.
Per serving: 291 kcal cal., 5 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 36 g carb., 2 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 24 g pro., 125 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet