Mini Grass Fed Beef & Quinoa Meatloaves
Beef is a wonderful source of iron and is easily absorbed. These mini meatloaves combine quinoa and beef so you can get lean protein and whole grains in one bite!
- 3 pounds lean ground grass fed beef (90% or higher)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sweet basil
- Dash of paprika for topping
- Grease 24 muffin tins with olive oil spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, using your hands. Don't be afraid to get messy! You want everything to be well mixed.
- Fill muffin tins with meat mixture and brush the tops with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 25-30 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Recipe provided by Amee Livingston of Amee's Savory Dish.
Per serving: 319 kcal cal., 20 g fat (7 g sat. fat), 473 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 28 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet