Mini Spinach & Ham Frittatas
- 2 8 ounces cartons egg substitute
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham, chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach (defrosted and squeezed dry)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan, mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk the egg substitute, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well. Stir in the ham, spinach, cheese, and parsley.
- Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture. Bake until the mixture and is just set in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups with a rubber spatula, and slide them onto a platter. Serve warm.
Per serving: 104 kcal cal., 3 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 770 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 15 g pro., 136 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet