Miso-Glazed Salmon and Bok Choy
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 heads baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into rings
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . Line a rimmed half sheet pan (about 11 by 17 inches) with foil or parchment. Place the salmon, skin side down, and the bok choy on the pan in a single layer.
- In a bowl, whisk together the oyster sauce, vinegar, miso, and water until smooth. Brush the salmon pieces evenly with 2 tablespoons of the mixture. Rub the bok choy with oil and season each half with a pinch of salt. Toss the bell pepper, mushrooms, and scallions in the remaining sauce and place over the salmon.
- Transfer pan to the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
Per serving: 317 kcal cal., 15 g fat (2.2 g sat. fat), 9 g carb., 2 g fiber, 36 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet