Montel Williams' Pasilla and Avocado Soup
This deliciously creamy, vegetarian avocado soup is high in fiber and low in sugar. If you love a good gazpacho, make this! Blend up a bowl of this satisfyingly spicy, chilled soup for a lightening-fast lunch or dinner.
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, stem removed
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 scallions, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 roasted pasilla pepper, stem removed
- 3 avocados, peeled and pits removed
- Add all ingredients into the blender.
- Serve pasilla and avocado soup chilled.
- Use the Tamper as needed to assist in the blending process.
Per serving: 314 kcal cal., 25 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 25 g carb., 11 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 5 g pro., 73 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet