Moroccan Cauliflower, Chickpea, and Quinoa Bake
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 14-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup full-fat organic plain yogurt, mixed with a big pinch of ground cumin
- cilantro or flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients except the yogurt in a large baking dish and toss well until the cauliflower is evenly coated in spices and coconut oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is crispy and brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a dollop of cumin yogurt and a sprinkle of cilantro or parsley leaves.
- Recipes courtesy of The I Quit Sugar Cookbook. Copyright © 2015 by Sarah Wilson. Photographs copyright © 2015 by Robert Palmer. Published by Clarkson Potter/Publishers, an imprint of Penguin Random House, LLC.