Moscato Mint Julep
Replace the bourbon in this classic cocktail with bubbles for an even more refreshing sip.
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, divided
- 3 teaspoons seltzer water
- 3 ounces Woodbridge by Robert
- Mondavi Moscato
- Tear 8 mint leaves into pieces and freeze with water to make mint ice cubes.
- Muddle 6 mint leaves and seltzer in a glass or cocktail shaker. Add moscato and shake or stir lightly to mix. Place mint ice cubes in a serving glass, pour in drink, and garnish with remaining mint sprigs.
- Recipe provided by Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi
Per serving: 75 kcal cal.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet