No-Bake Earl Grey Chocolate Tart
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons loose Earl Grey tea leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, plus more for garnish if desired
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 8 large pitted dates
- 6 ounces 60 percent bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 12 raspberries
- In a small saucepan, bring the almond milk to a simmer. Remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons tea. Steep for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining 2 teaspoons tea, 1/2 cup almonds, and oats in a food processor and process until finely ground. Add the coconut oil and dates and continue to process until the crumbs stick when pressed together. Divide the mixture among four 4-inch tart pans and press into the bottoms and up the sides of the pans.
- Strain the milk with a fine sieve, pushing tea leaves against the sieve with the back of a spoon; discard the leaves and return milk to the saucepan. Gently bring it back to a simmer and then remove from heat. Add the chocolate and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the chocolate and milk mixture until smooth. Add yogurt and continue to whisk until smooth. Divide among prepared tart pans and chill for at least 90 minutes. Top with raspberries and garnish with sliced almonds if desired.
Per serving: 224 kcal cal., 16 g fat (10.7 g sat. fat), 22 g carb., 3 g fiber, 4 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet