Oatmeal with Goji Berries and Cacao Nibs
This creative version of overnight oats gets added crunch from tasty cacao nibs, and makes a satisfying weekday morning meal in a snap.
- 2/3 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Soak oats overnight in water.
- In the morning, rinse and drain oats two to three times. Discard water. Add remaining ingredients tand stir well.
- Recipe provided by Betsy Asmus of Raw Food Betsy
Per serving: 353 kcal cal., 10.5 g fat (2.5 g sat. fat), 51 g carb., 9 g fiber, 13 g pro., 106 mg calcium, 4 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet