Peanut Butter and Banana Pizza
If you have a sweet tooth, this super simple pizza is an ideal dessert. Add this to your list of easy healthy peanut butter recipes.
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (room temperature)
- 1 11-inch pizza crust
- 1 banana, cut into 14 slices
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dry, crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread peanut butter evenly over prepared dough. Top with banana slices, then place 1 pinch brown sugar on each banana slice. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown. Remove pizza from oven, cut into 12 slices, and place on a serving tray. Top each slice with crushed peanuts and maple syrup.
- Nutritional information does not include pizza dough.
Per serving: 75 kcal cal., 5 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 2 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 3 g pro., 10 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet