Pineapple Kale Basil Juice Cocktail
Fresh flavors from pineapple, basil, kale, and lemon make a rye whiskey sound oh-so-appealing in this flavorful juice-infused cocktail (or, should we say cocktail-infused juice?).
- 1 1/2 ounces Whistlepig rye whiskey
- 1/2 cup pineapple, cubed
- 8 basil leaves
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce raw brown sugar
- 1/4 ounce fresh pineapple juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh-squeezed kale juice
- In a pint glass, add pineapple cubes and basil leaves. Muddle until completely pulverized.
- Add 1/4 cup of this to shaker, along with rye whiskey, lemon juice, brown sugar, and kale juice.
- Add ice and shake for eight to 10 seconds. Strain in to rocks glass with ice.
- Recipe provided by Darrow's Farm Fresh in New York City.