Pineapple Turkey Kebabs
The scent of pineapple and coconut oil will make your kitchen smell fantastic! Pair with brown rice, a green salad, or grilled veggies for a perfectly balanced meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey tenderloin
- 1 large or 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed to 1-inch squares
- 1 pineapple, cubed to 1-inch squares
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Heat up the grill to medium-high.
- Take cubed sweet potato and heat in the microwave oven for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Skewer meat, pineapple, and sweet potato.
- Grate ginger and add to coconut oil.
- Brush kebabs with coconut oil mixture; lightly salt.
- Cook on the grill for approximately 6 minutes per side, keeping an eye on doneness.
- Recipe and photo by Lisa Johnson of True Food Movement.
Per serving: 372 kcal cal., 10 g fat (7 g sat. fat), 29 g carb., 15 g sugar, 42 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet