Quick 'n' Easy Chicken Wrap Recipe
You can prepare this simple, healthy eating meal, delicious chicken wrap recipe with garlic and herbs in just five minutes.
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon jarred, minced garlic
- 1/2 cup loosely-packed, roughly-chopped herbs (cilantro or mint)
- 3 cups diced, fully-cooked chicken breast
- 4 large whole-wheat tortillas
- 3 pre-washed lettuce slices (large enough to cover tortilla surface)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, and herbs. Stir until blended. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken breast and stir until well coated.
- Place lettuce slices and 1/4 of the chicken mixture on a whole-wheat tortilla and wrap. Repeat three times and you'll have created a yummy addition to your healthy eating plan.
- Nutritional information is based on using 10 inch tortillas and 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
- Slice 1 mango and divide equally among all four wraps to add 33 calories, 8g carbs, 1g fiber, and 5mg calcium. Slice one avocado and divide slices equally among all four wraps to add 76 calories, 5g fat, potassium, and vitamins A, B, and C.
Per serving: 316 kcal cal., 8 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 863 mg sodium, 15 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 47 g pro., 146 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet