Rainbow Veggie Kebabs
These bright, attractive kebabs will catch the eyes (and tastebuds!) of guests of all ages. Arrange a rainbow of vegetables and send to the grill for a quick sizzle. Perfect alone, or served as a side to steak, burgers, or grilled chicken.
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded, cored, cut into chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded, cored, cut into chunks
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded, cored, cut into chunks
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 large corn on the cob (about 8 inches), sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 large skewers
- Carefully slide vegetables onto skewers, alternating peppers, zucchini, and corn.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Brush onto skewers.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are warm and slightly tender.
- Recipe and photo provided by Dana Angelo White.
Per serving: 86 kcal cal., 4 g fat (0.5 g sat. fat), 12 g carb., 2 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet