Raspberry Peach Hot Toddy
This fruity sip will make it feel more like summer (at least a little), no matter how cold it is outside.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 bottle Grand Marnier Raspberry Peach*
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 3 cloves
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wheels, plus more for garnish (optional)
- Mix honey with 1 cup hot water to make honey syrup. Add to a Crock-Pot with remaining ingredients plus 2 quarts water. Turn heat to low and allow mixture to warm. Garnish each serving with 1 cinnamon stick and 1 lemon wheel, if desired.
- *If you cannot find this, substitute regular Grand Marnier.
- Recipe created by mixologist George Carney for Grand Marnier
Per serving: 185 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 5 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 13 g sugar, 0 g pro., 4 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet