Red Grapefruit and Rosemary Popsicles
Super-refreshing coconut water balances the tartness of grapefruit, while rosemary adds smoky, herbal flavor to these popsicles from Chia, Quinoa, Kale, Oh My!
- 1 cup red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until fully mixed.
- If frothy, let rest for 5 minutes. Pour into a popsicle mold and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or until solid.
- Recipe provided by Chia, Quinoa, Kale, Oh My!