Red, White, and Blueberry Fruit Salad
Toss this simple fruit salad together for your Fourth of July crowd in less than 10 minutes. To help bring out its natural sweetness without adding sugar, drizzle with a tablespoon of honey or other natural sweetener.
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon honey or stevia, if desired
- Rinse blueberries.
- Rinse strawberries and slice.
- Combine strawberries, blueberries, and coconut flakes in a bowl. Sprinkle or drizzle with honey or stevia if you'd like an extra sweet salad.
- Recipe provided by Whitney English of To Live & Diet in L.A.
Per serving: 67 kcal cal., 3 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 2 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet