Red, White, and Blueberry Parfait
Wake your loved ones to this all-American parfait. This simple four-ingredient recipe is perfect if you have a few eager, small-sized hands around the house.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Place yogurt in the bottom of a tall glass or cereal bowl. Top with granola.
- Layer with strawberries and top with blueberries.
- Serve immediately or cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Recipe and photo provided by Meggan Hill of Culinary Hill.
Per serving: 286 kcal cal., 9 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 89 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 28 g sugar, 11 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet