Refreshing Chocolate Root Beer Floats
These make for a quintessential summer drink, but feel free to change the soda and ice cream flavors to your liking. Chocolate-cherry and banana-fudge would also be delicious, or take your cue from us and go for a classic combo that's sure to please. All you need are (bun-less) burgers and oven fries for a tasty and healthy diner-inspired meal.
- 1 can (12 ounces) diet root beer
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt
- Divide soda between 2 glasses. Add a tablespoon of chocolate syrup to each and stir.
- Put 1/2 cup frozen yogurt into each glass and serve immediately.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 155 kcal cal., 0.2 g fat (0.1 g sat. fat), 94 mg sodium, 0.6 g fiber, 30 g sugar, 4 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet