Some things get better with age, and this tequila cocktail is no different. Reposado tequila is aged in a wooden barrel between two to 11 months, giving it a sweet, woody flavor. Add fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, some sherry, and maraschino liquor, and you'll get an irresistible mixed drink that stands the test of time.
- 1/2 ounce 1800 Reposado
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce Fino sherry
- 1/2 ounce maraschino liqueur
- Soda water
- Grapefruit twist (garnish)
- Shake with ice and strain into an ice-filled Old Fashioned glass. Top with soda water and garnish with a grapefruit twist.
- Recipe provided by 1800 Tequila