Roasted Broccoli, Radicchio, and Chickpeas
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 heads Treviso radicchio, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced into half-moons
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces goat cheese, softened
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . Prep a rimmed half sheet pan (about 11 by 17 inches) with foil or parchment and add broccoli, radicchio, red onion, and chickpeas in a single layer. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- In a bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons lemon juice and olive oil until smooth. Stir in the zest, garlic, and salt. Drizzle mixture over the pan and toss; season with black pepper to taste.
- Transfer pan to the oven. Cook, tossing once or twice, until broccoli is crispy and tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and dot with spoonfuls of goat cheese.
Per serving: 359 kcal cal., 23 g fat (6.3 g sat. fat), 29 g carb., 8 g fiber, 14 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet