Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut off the brown ends of Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Mix sprouts in a bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Shake pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 108 kcal cal., 7 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 168 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 4 g pro., 47 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet