Roasted Garlic and Beef Vegetable Stir Fry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 pounds pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut in 1/4-inch strips
- 3 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli florets, red bell pepper strips and snow peas
- Cooked rice (optional)
- Mix cornstarch, water, soy sauce, seasoning blend, and ginger in small bowl until smooth. Set aside
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef in several batches; stir fry 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef, adding additional oil if needed.
- Add vegetables to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes. Return beef to skillet.
- Add soy sauce mixture to skillet, stirring constantly. Bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
- Nutritional information does not include optional cooked rice.
Per serving: 200 kcal cal., 13 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 3 g carb., 1 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 18 g pro., 24 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet