Savory Super Bowl Sliders
These burgers are a perfect little mouthful. Add your signature touch with different types of pickles, relish, tomato and lettuce. Making sports bar-worthy food at home has never been easier (or healthier).
- 4 rolls reduced-fat crescent roll dough
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt, divided (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound 93% lean ground beef
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 cup sliced round sweet or sour pickles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll dough and form into a ball. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a thin sheet. Cut ten 2 1/2-inch circles of dough, collecting scraps and rolling out dough again as needed. Place circles on a nonstick baking sheet and sprinkle with a pinch of salt; bake until golden, about 8 minutes. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack. Slice cooled rolls in half to make ten tops and ten bottoms.
- Meanwhile, prepare sliders. In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika and garlic powder. Add beef and gently knead to combine; divide into 10 portions. Flatten each portion into a 2 1/2-inch patty, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Coat a large stovetop grill pan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Arrange burgers on pan making sure not to crowd them; cook until well-browned on bottom, about 6 to 8 minutes. Flip burgers; cook until meat is cooked through, about 4 minutes more.
- To serve, in a small bowl, stir together ketchup and chili powder. Sandwich each burger between a roll, spread with 1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup and top with pickles. *Serve with lettuce, red onion slices and tomato slices (optional)
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 114 kcal cal., 4 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 8 g carb., 0.3 g fiber, 11 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet