Seared Scallops with Orange Sauce and Broccoli-Cauliflower Saute
- 10 ounces large scallops
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cooking oil spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat. Add scallops and season with the curry powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until scallops are golden brown.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, and orange juice. Cook until broccoli is bright green and tender to the fork
- To serve, spoon scallops and vegetables into shallow bowls. Drizzle with orange sauce.
- Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
Per serving: 316 kcal cal., 3 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 662 mg sodium, 11 g fiber, 19 g sugar, 35 g pro., 207 mg calcium, 4 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet