- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Truvia
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Put the chicken in a heatproof bowl. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, Truvia, and vinegar. Stir to coat the chicken. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the inner cooking pot of the Instant Pot, then place a trivet in the pot. Place the bowl on the trivet.
- Lock the lid into place. Select Manual or Pressure Cook and adjust the pressure to High. Cook for 10 minutes. When the cooking is complete, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure. Unlock the lid.
- Remove the chicken and shred it, then mix it back in with the liquid in the bowl.
- Recipe from The Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Urvashi Pitre.
Per serving: 272 kcal cal., 20 g fat) (4 g carb., 0 g fiber, 19 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet