Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Mango, and Radish Salad
- 4 ounces brussels sprouts (about 5 sprouts)
- 1 large lime
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces radishes (about 5 radishes)
- 1 firm, under-ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup raw pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- Cut the brussels sprouts into paper-thin slices using a mandoline or a vegetable slicer; place them in a large bowl. Zest the lime, then squeeze its juice directly into the bowl. Sprinkle with salt and use your hands to massage the citrus into the sprouts, mixing well.
- Cut radishes into paper-thin slices and add to the sprouts, along with the mango. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt, and add red pepper flakes if desired. Toss and divide among serving plates.
- Top salads with pepitas and coconut and serve immediately.
Per serving: 179 kcal cal., 14 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 13 g carb., 3 g fiber, 4 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet