Shaved Celery and Celery Leaf Salad
Love celery? Whip up this easy salad recipe from The Meatball Shop restaurant in New York City
- 1 head celery
- 1 cup picked Italian parsley leaves
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pick all the leaves from head of celery. Finely slice 8 stalks of celery on the bias; add to leaves.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, anchovies, and salt. Add celery leaves and sliced stalks and parsley and drizzle with olive oil. Mix to combine and transfer to a serving dish. Season heavily with black pepper to taste.
- Recipe provided by Daniel Holzman of The Meatball Shop