Shredded Cabbage, Chickpea, and Celery Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 head red cabbage, cored, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 head green cabbage, cored, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
- 2 stalks celery, very thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup dried shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup dill, finely chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 3 generous pinches sea salt
- Black pepper
- For the dressing, whisk together oil, lime juice, vinegar, and mustard. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, mix together the cabbage, chickpeas, celery, coconut, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, dill, sea salt, and black pepper to taste. Drizzle on the dressing and toss well.
- Garnish with the extra dill and serve immediately.